Verdi Oncology, Inc is pleased to announce the launching of our new Women’s Oncology Service line. Adding to our growing team at Verdi Tennessee, the community-based Women’s Oncology program will provide Oncology services to the women of Middle Tennessee.
The Practice Operations Manager is an integral part of the team overseeing operations and connecting the clinical and non-clinical team members to form a cohesive unit. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and passionate about our Verdi Excellence program to provide members of our network with critical support in the areas of patient experience, patient growth, practice efficiency, and value-based care. This allows our physician partners to provide the best possible levels of care to our patients and their loved ones. Leadership experience of a dynamic team is required to be considered for this role. The ideal candidate must also be comfortable with some ambiguity, fast-paced pivoting, and creativity to solve complex problems as they arise. Oncology-specific experience is not required, but leadership experience in a healthcare setting is mandatory. If you are interested in this opportunity, please review the job description below and submit your resume.
The Practice Operations Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations of the practice. This position collaborates with the physicians, team members, patients, referral sources, vendors, and Verdi Oncology leadership to assure the medical practice operates in an efficient and effective manner in accordance with Verdi Oncology, Inc.’s Mission.
Currently reports to: Verdi Oncology CEO
1. Promotes a culture of teamwork and empowers teams and individuals to meet their professional goals and job requirements.
2. Supports consistent quality and enhances efficiency where needed.
3. Provides timely, consistent, and actionable feedback in a professional manner.
4. Leads pertinent practice and organizational activities for the practice’s team members, Verdi Oncology Leadership, other departments as necessary.
5. Establishes and maintains an elevated level of employee morale, identifying and addressing any concerns proactively.
6. Demonstrates a positive attitude toward all customers both internal and external.
7. Projects a positive, professional image.
1. Oversees and leads the day-to-day operations of Verdi Oncology Tennessee including the recently launched Women’s Oncology Program.
2. Directly manages all team members in partnership with their team leads and the practice’s physicians.
3. Maintains a high degree of knowledge of human resources policies and procedures, operational, and billing policies and procedures.
4. Works closely with the members of Revenue Cycle Team to make sure the billing processes and procedures are followed appropriately and is swift to correct any issues once identified.
5. Must be able to learn, apply and teach a variety of rules, regulations, policies and procedures applicable to the ever-changing health care reimbursement environment.
6. Maintains a general understanding of CPT and ICD10 coding.
7. Monitors patient satisfaction and develops action plans for improving patient experience.
8. Organizes regular meetings and education activities of physicians and team members.
9. Organizes and participates in Verdi Oncology, Inc. marketing opportunities for the practice.
10. Ensures general cleanliness, neatness and maintenance of the practice.
1. Attends Verdi Network meetings and participates on committees.
2. Reviews current literature and attends training sessions and seminars to keep informed of new developments in the field.
3. Performs other related duties and responsibilities as necessary.
1. Proven ability to effectively work with others at all levels within and outside a healthcare organization.
2. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
3. Minimum of five years’ supervisory experience in healthcare required. (Oncology Management preferred but not required).
- Exceptional organizational and motivational skills.
5. Exceptional communication skills with an ability to communicate with a variety of individuals in various job functions.
6. Ability to prioritize and organize the workload of multiple employees.
7. Must possess knowledge of modern office procedures and office equipment.
8. Must possess the ability to summarize financial and statistical information for review with the practice team and with Verdi Oncology, Inc. leadership.
9. CPT and ICD10 Knowledge preferred.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. May require prolonged periods of standing, moving and bending.
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned. Here at Verdi Oncology, Inc, we want everyone to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves at work. This means that we make all employment decisions based on business need, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard for race, gender, gender identity, sex, color, ethnicity, religion, family or parental status, disability, veteran or military status, or any other statuses protected by Federal laws or regulations or those in the locations where we operate. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation for all members of the team.
All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position. Employees will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliance with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
"*" indicates required fields