The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of the office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision.
This position requires frequent communication and coordination with company executives and our staff in the headquarters office as well as at our practice locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist executives and directors with daily schedules, to include managing calendars, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.). The Executive Assistant will provide calendar management for one executive and will coordinate travel and provide occasional support for 2-3 additional executives and directors.
Provide general administrative support:
- Receiving and interacting with visitors;
- Answering and managing incoming calls;
- Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal;
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail to the appropriate areas and staff within the organization and dispatching outgoing mail;
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.);
- Drafting correspondence and presentations;
- Assist with payroll processing;
- Recording, transcribing, and distributing notes/minutes of meetings; and
- Providing other daily support to staff as needed.
Perform general office/facilities management duties to include:
- Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed;
- Planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves as required; arranging for and supervising building maintenance; and
- Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
- Acts as a liaison for external communications that may come in regarding business development, recruiting, operations, etc.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong calendar management skills.
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, data entry, and/or presentation software.
- Administrative experience in an office setting.
- Prior experience with healthcare organizations, and/or working in a start-up business environment (preferred).
- Able to lift 10 pounds for routine performance of essential functions.
- May have long periods of sitting and/or standing and walking.
- Frequent use of phone and computer.
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Come as you are. Here at Verdi Oncology, Inc, we want everyone to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves at work. This means that we make all employment decisions based on business need, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard for race, gender, gender identity, sex, color, ethnicity, religion, family or parental status, disability, veteran or military status, or any other statuses protected by Federal laws or regulations or those in the locations where we operate. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation for all members of the team.
All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position. Employees will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliance with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
"*" indicates required fields