Reports to: Director of Clinical Operations
Location: Brentwood, TN
Status: Full-time, Salary, Exempt
- Oversees the operations of multiple oncology clinics. Maintains effective communication with staff, physicians, management & peers on operational updates.
- Evaluates staffing needs and makes recommendations.
- Collaborates with providers concerning operations and reports up to appropriate leadership.
- Supports and communicates strategic goals and priorities to practice managers and staff.
- Enhances operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment, high quality patient care and patient/employee satisfaction.
- Participates on projects or committees in support of the organization’s strategic initiatives and priorities.
- Directs clinic management and staff with implementation of Verdi policies, procedures, and work standards.
- Conducts regular meetings to address policies and clinical practice for each of our clinic
- Responsible for oversight and management of inventory.
- Responsible for growth and development of clinic management.
- Compiles/analyzes data for monthly and quarterly reports and develops and implements action plans.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing patient satisfaction and developing action plans.
- Assists with annual performance reviews.
- Oversight and involvement with a range of projects; from independent work on small projects to leading teams on large scale system-wide changes.
- Identify opportunities to redesign operational systems to maximize labor and operational efficiency.
- Supports departmental organization structure through proper hiring, and placement, scheduling of work, assignment of responsibility, and delegation of authority.
- Responsible for identifying training needs and standardizing and facilitating training solutions.
- Ensures all activities are carried out in compliance with organization policy and local, state, and federal laws and regulation governing activities, organizational structures, management philosophy and mission and vision statements.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of oncology principles and practices.
- Knowledge and implementation of regulatory requirements and laws that govern clinic activities.
- Ability to empathize with patients and families.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of management and other colleagues.
- High level of customer service ethics with courteous demeanor and the ability to process patient and public inquiries, including complaints, and respond with poise and efficiency.
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously and deals effectively with changing priorities.
- Skills in exercising high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision making.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications regarding productivity (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), database and patient scheduling and other medical information systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or related field required.
- 3-5 years office management experience including at least 2 years in a clinic setting preferred.
To apply, submit your resume to [email protected]